5.19.2007

keeping the cat in the bag

Big things are happening. I'm just not ready to talk about them yet.

...

Things I like: Following through on plans and promises. Courtesy calls. Strong hugs, real hugs. Laughter. Quietness at the appropriate times. Introductions. Music. Singing.

Things I dislike: Those which are contrary to the items listed above.

...

There's this someone. Each day, I kindly greet this someone with a hello and some small talk. I answer this someone's calls and return the ones I miss. I even ask this someone to relax and cajole with me outside our usual social environment.

What this someone doesn't know is that I'm really quite angry at them.

Moral of the story: I need to learn how to communicate my feelings.

...

While being busy preoccupies my time and prevents me from dwelling on all the things that are lacking in my life, I've recently found that it perpetuates the feeling of loneliness I've been trying to keep at bay. Sure, I'm doing these incredible things. But where's the fun if you don't have anyone to share it with? And what about the bad stuff that comes with it? Where do I turn when I need a place to vent, bitch, or worse - cry?

I wish I had someone to talk to.

1 comment:

HonestLai said...

:'(

Aww... don't worry... remember the things I said, they're all true :P

And as for "them", I'm sure you'll get ur chance to say your peace.