3.26.2006

notes to self

A bit of inspiration for the idealist in me...

She asked us all, "Who has neglected their responsibilities to spend some time working on themselves?" I startled me to think it's been a while since I've done so.

When in the process of obtaining a lifetime goal, sometimes the best thing to do is reevaluate your strategies and start all over. It might take a little longer, but if it really means that much to me, a few weeks won't matter in the grand scheme of things.

Take it one day at a time. Yesterday is done. Tomorrow is another story.

"You don't have to be perfect. You just have to be good enough."
-MDN

Don't forget how happy I feel when I sing. I tend to lose sight of that when times get rough.

My friends love me. Sometimes, too much. Take what they say, listen, and then ask, "Is that what I really want for myself?"

"The key to success is picking yourself up one more time than you fall down."
-MDN

I've done good, and I know I can do better.

No comments: